So you’re pretty confident with the how to’s on social media but feel overwhelmed as there’s just SO.MUCH.TO.DO!!
Oh, believe me, I hear you! Running your own business is tough and social media can feel like an unproductive internet rabbit hole that sucks up your time. This is where I come in to help!
In this 3 hour workshop, we will work together to create a super productive social media strategy that will make your online life a breeze! You will leave full of beans, eager to get cracking with your focused, time-saving strategy. This workshop is suitable for business owners or anyone who runs a social media account for promotion purposes.
You will learn how to:
- create clear goals of what you’d like to achieve whether that be building a bigger audience/promotion of new products and services, etc.
- define your target audience
- create user personas
- choose the correct social media platforms for your business
- create a content chart
- create your own hashtag
- run a social media campaign
- create various formats of content and where/how to use them
- set your own KPI’s and how to read your analytics
- create a social media report
Having a strategic plan is key for your business to perform well on social media. It allows you to create content with purpose and it will ensure that you are spending your valued time wisely.
I purposely keep my workshops small in numbers so they are more bespoke to you and your business.
The next GSS workshop in on Friday 21st June, 10am – 1pm at
The Bar Convent
17 Blossom Street
The cost is £35 pp including refreshments and workshop handouts, to book your place please pay here;