What are the two main things that create success on social media?
It’s really simple when stripped right back.
- The first is a clear and focused strategy.
- The second is great content that adds value to your audience.
In my next online workshop, Get Strategically Social, myself and Penny Brazier aka Pen The Mighty will show you how to do both.
In this strange and unprecedented world we find ourselves in, we have an opportunity to connect with people via social media in the way it was intended. Socially. We are actively seeking connection via our screens. If you connect with your audience based on something that they’re emotionally connected to, that’s when you’ll see the power of social media marketing.
- Do you find yourself adjusting your content based on what other people are sharing?
- Are you confused about what you want your message to be?
- Have you steered away from your beliefs and values because of what you think you should be doing?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, it’s time to step back from social media to work on your strategy. I will help you create some space to work on it and not in it! *Gently reevaluate your social media presence, really think about who you want your audience to be and how you are going to connect with them. (I say gently because no-one needs any pressure adding to their life right now!
There’s so much advice out there on how to write for your business. Sometimes you read it, some of it even sounds like a good idea, but somehow – every time – your good intentions of putting it into practice just evaporate.
You’re stuck with the same old problems.
What do I say? How do I say it? Am I being boring? Why is my engagement down? How do I talk about my business in the middle of a crisis? Why am I here? What am I doing? Why is my competitor making this look so goddamn easy?
In this 2.5 hour online workshop, we will work together to create a super productive social media strategy for your business that will make your online life easier! You will leave full of beans, eager to get cracking with your focused, time-saving strategy. This workshop is suitable for business owners or anyone who runs social media platforms for promotion purposes.
You will learn how to:
- define your aim for promoting your business on social media.
- set yourself relevant and achievable goals.
- write for human connection with Pen The Mighty.
- choose the correct social media platforms for your business and audience.
- create a content pillar chart which will allow you to plan your content with ease!
- research and create your own hashtag.
- plan a social media campaign.
- use various formats of content and where/how to use them.
- read your analytics and measure what works, what doesn’t and therefore where you are best focusing your time and energy.
Having a strategic plan is key for your business to perform well on social media. It allows you to create content with purpose that is based on human connection and it will ensure that you are spending your valued time wisely.
Book your space for only £35 including PDF handouts plus access to my Digital Tapas Team Facebook support group. The workshop will also be recorded for you to refer back to whenever you like 🙂